Please use the steps below to submit spam e-mail messages to IDMI's technical support. Following the steps below will allow our support staff to see all the information necessary to prevent similar spam messages from arriving to your inbox in the future.
- In the e-mail body of your submission, please include which e-mail client you are using. I.e; Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Mozilla Thunderbird, or our webmail interface.
- Save the spam e-mail message as a file to your computer, and then attach that file to the e-mail you will be submitting. This will allow us to see the e-mail headers necessary to diagnose the issue. Below you will find screenshots displaying how to perform these steps with some common e-mail programs:
- Saving an e-mail message as a file with Mozilla Thunderbird. Open the spam message and click 'File', then 'Save As'. Set the file type to 'Mail Files' and click 'Save'. This will save the message as a file on your computer.
- Attaching a file with Mozilla Thunderbird. In a new e-mail message, click 'Attach'. Locate the previously saved message on your computer and once selected, click 'Open'.
- Send the message with the attached file to firstname.lastname@example.org