Please use the steps below to submit spam e-mail messages to IDMI's technical support. Following the steps below will allow our support staff to see all the information necessary to prevent similar spam messages from arriving to your inbox in the future.
- In the e-mail body of your submission, please include which e-mail client you are using. I.e; Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Express, Mozilla Thunderbird, or our webmail interface.
- Open the spam e-mail in your Webmail client.
- Click 'Full header'.
- Copy the the e-mail header.
- Create a new e-mail message.
- Paste the e-mail headers into the body of the new e-mail message.
- Send the message to email@example.com